Ash Street Puppet Works
A performance artist troupe hailing from Manchester, New Hampshire, that has traveled the Eastern United States since 2008 -- making crowd pleasing, larger than life puppets from recycled materials gathered along the way -- but mostly from the unbounding imaginations of our crazy talented artists.
- 12 foot high puppets that tower over us as we walk around the crowd and interact with people
- Traditional puppet show for kids
- Arts and crafts, offering kids painting, origami flower lessons, classes on making paper mache puppets, face painting, chalk board, etc.
- Games and toys (bean bag game, frisbees, balls, hula hoops, dice, hoop game. etc.)
- Evening kids movies and early morning cartoons from our projection tv
- Story time- an evening story around our paper mache campfire illusion
- Sunday Kids Parade around the festival with the 12 foot high puppets. The kids will have drums, horns, flags, puppet props, etc. so they can be the center of the festival
- Puppet making demonstrations and display art.